Small FAST PACED manufacturing facility located in Nashua, NH, seeks a hard
working, dedicated individual with a great attitude to join our team.
Position Summary: Responsible for production of high quality plastic, wood and aluminum sheets.
Essential Functions: Running production machinery such as CNC Panel Saws, CNC Drills and hand tools as required.
- May perform basic machine adjustments, if necessary.
- May visually or mechanically inspect parts for defects (cracks, chips, dimension, surface finish, etc.) as part of in-process inspection; records results and notifies lead/supervisor of deviation as appropriate.
- May use one or more of the following for measuring and inspection: Tape Measure, various types of Micrometers and Calipers.
- May be required to perform inventory.
- Understands and meets or exceeds quality standards seeks to minimize reject rate.
- May be required to perform some simple machine preventative maintenance functions.
- Keep machines clean notify supervisor or maintenance when machine abnormalities occur.
- Willingly accepts responsibility of sharing skills and knowledge with other employees.
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts, supporting and implementing new ideas.
- Maintains good attendance and punctuality and an acceptable level of performance.
Education, Training, and Skill Recommendations/Requirements
- High School Diploma/GED, and equivalent work experience of 1-3 years.
- Must be able to perform basic math skills, i.e. addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be willing to accept any task assigned.
- Forklift license required.
Spire Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Spire Technology Solutions also maintains a drug-free workplace.